Wednesday 22 May 2013

Best of British 2013

The biggest British bonsai show is on and the date is fast approaching

BEST OF BRITISH



I'm extremely proud to have 3 trees selected for the main show and even more excited to be the demonstrator for the Friday. 

In the main demo area near the bonsai exhibition I'll be working for the full day on hopefully a piece of work that will appeal to the audience of mostly gardeners and general public. I managed to get a fantastic piece of Japanese rock with this years import shipment and this will be used to create a mixed planting 'scene' using some mature Itiogawa Junipers, Dwarf Birch, Satsuki Azalea, plus other fitting plants

Demo will be running from 10am until its finished - between 4pm and 6pm I guess


Hope to see a few friends and familiar faces there - this is the largest, most high profile British Bonsai Show that has ever been held so I'm very proud and happy to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment